PROMOTION LISTS -- AUGUST 2016 (GUNTUR DIST)
ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2016-17 . AP.
Academic Calendar Main Activities
Re Opening of the Schools : 13-06-2016
Formative Assessment 1 (FA1 ) : Before 30th July, 2016
Formative Assessment 2 ( FA 2 ) : Before 30th August, 2016
Formative Assessment ( FA 3 ) : Before 30th Nov, 2016
Formative Assessment ( FA 4 ) : Before 28 Feb, 2016
Summative Assessment 1 ( SA 1 ) : 21-09-2016 to 28-09-2016
Summative Assessment 2 ( SA 2 ) : 03-01-2017 to 10-01-2017
Summative Assessment 3 ( SA 3 ) : 07-03-2017 to 22-03-2017
Pre-Final Exam for 10th class:15-02-17 to 27-02-17
1. 1st term Holidays ( Dasara ) : 30-09-2016 to 11-10-20162.
2nd term Holidays ( Sankranthi ) : 11-01-2017 to 19-01-2017
3. Christian Minority Schools Holidays: 24-12-16 to 30-12-164.
Summer vacation ( Holidays ): 24-04-17 to 11-06-17
SSC -CUMULATIVE GRADE POINT AVERAGE SYSTEM (CGPA)
The Board of Secondary Education is announcing Results only in Grading System.
This is adopted from CBSE. In this system Marks will not be declared. Only Grades subject wise and Grade Points will be printed in Marks Memos.The grading system is as follows
The Grading Process is given subject wise for each and every subject based on grace points at the final list .Grades such as A1, A2,B1,B2,C1,C2,D1,D2,E/Fail . Total of 9 Grades , and the Points from 3-10 Points for each grade .There are no points for failure/failed candidates .The Total points are taken and added and then it is divided with number of subjects and the results will be given in points and thus it was the final points for the students and he can have a grade. 10th class results 2013 grades are given below
Students who scored better grades in all subjects will get better CPGA Points.Means Overall Performance in all subjects is taken into account in this system.
PRC - 2015 GO's
SSC: PS –EM –MOST IMP MATERIAL FOR C,D GRADE STUDENTS
SSC: PS- EM-MATCHINGS BITS OF ALL CHAPTERS
SSC:PS-CHEMISTRY IMP. QUESTIONS
SSC: PHYSICAL SCIENCE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ™( BY SREEKAR SIR)
SSC : MATHEMATICS MODEL PAPERS (PREPARED BY RAJU SIR: PUNGANURU)
10th CLASS- SOCIAL STUDY MATERIAL FOR MOST DULL STUDENTS(T.M)
10th CLASS- PHYSICAL SCIENCES MOST EXPECTED PUBLIC QUESTION PAPERS(T.M)
10th CLASS- PHYSICAL SCIENCES IMPORTANT QUESTIONS (TM)
10th CLASS- MATHS CHAPTER WISE BITS(TM)
10th CLASS- MATHS CHAPTER WISE ASSIGNMENTS(TM)
10th CLASS- MATHS PUBLIC EXPECTED PAPERS(EM)
CTR:: REVISED LIST OF ADARSH CLUSTERS SCHOOLS LIST
10th CLASS PHYSICAL SCIENCE (TM) BIT BANK - PART:1
CTR:: DATA ENTRY Proforma for SSC SPOT valuation Seniority Lists
SSC-2014 BS(EM) STUDY MATERIAL FOR SLOW LEARNERS
SSC-2014 SOCIAL(EM) STUDY MATERIAL FOR SLOW LEARNERS
SSC-2014 ENGLISH STUDY MATERIAL FOR SLOW LEARNERS
HINDI STUDY MATERIAL FOR SSC STUDENTS( EXCELLENT- DOWNLOAD
X class suggestive Question Papers
-Subject Wise Work Distribution of Classes to Teachers instead of Class wise Distribution and responsibilities- Curriculum implementation in Primary Schools and primary section of upper primary schools. How to allot Classes to Teachers in Primary Schools ?. Teachers should take up Subject Wise Classes instead of existing Class wise Work Distribution.
Rc.305-Subject Wise Work Distribution in Primary Schools Instead of Classwise Responsibilities
* If the teacher is absent due to CL / other kinds of leaves there will be no classes for that particular class.
* Teachers naturally are interested to teach particular subjects based on their expertise, qualifications and may not be equally competent to teach all the subjects effectively
* Change of teachers from period to period brings in new ways of dealing with the classes/ children depending upon the teacher.
* Continuity in terms of children progress subject wise need to be focused during the primary stage.
* Teacher absenteeism/ teachers on leave/ teachers on duty affects a class completely as there will be no teacher to teach any subject.
SUBJECT WISE PROPOSED DISTRIBUTION OF TEACHERS AT PRIMARY LEVEL
* Teacher selects the subject based on his / her interest and expertise.
* Capacity building of teacher with a focus on one or two subjects. So that he can teach the same subjects effectively for all classes.
* Training can be focused on one or Two subjects for more number of days for their capacity building instead of focusing on all the subjects in the limited period.
* Teachers can collect subject specific TLM in a focused way in their subject.
* Teachers can plan and take up remedial teaching to improve the basic competencies in their subjects.
* Therefore, it is proposed for adapting subject specific responsibilities to the teachers and the nature of distribution of subjects in a multigrade situation is suggested here under.
WORK DISTRIBUTION TABLE AMONG TEACHERS IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS/SECTIONS
|Sl. No.||No. of Teachers||Subject Distribution|
|I||Single teacher schools||All subjects all classes|
|2||Two teacher schools||Teacher l - 2 subjects - Telugu and English for classes I to V
Teacher 2 - 2 subjects - Maths and EYS for classes I to V
|3||Three teacher schools||T-I - I & 2 classes -
T-2 - 2 subjects - Telugu and English for classes III to v
T-3 - 2 subjects - Maths and EVS for classes III to V (or)
Tl - Language Telugu for classes I to V
T2 - Maths for classes I to V
T3 - English and EVS for classes I to V
|4||Four teacher schools||Tl - I & 2 classes T2 - Language Telugu for 3,4.5classes
T2 - Maths for 3.4,5 classes
T3 - English and EYS tor all 3,4,5 classes
Each teacher should take one subject for all classes l
class I to V.
– Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State GovernmentEmployees from1stJanuary 2014– Sanctioned – Orders – Issued
* Memo No. 138/36/TFR/2014, Dated: 19/02/2014 - HRMS - Online Submission of Bills and implementation of Electronic Payments for all transactions processed trhough Treasuries - Instructions - Download.
* Memo No.N1/10389/2012, Dated:23-01-2014 - T & A Dept – Implementation of electronic payments on pilot basis – Certain instructions – Download.
* G.O.Ms.No. 48 , Dated: 19-02-2014 - SALARIES – Payments to the Employees through Banks – Payment of salaries and all other employee payments mandatorily “ONLINE” through Banks - Amendment Orders – Download.
* District and
* Assembly Constituency and
* Search with House Number or Name or Photo Identity Card Number
* Health Scheme - Providing Cashless medical treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensioners and their dependent family members-G.O. Ms. No. 174
* Operational Guidelines for Issue of Health Cards -under Employees Health Scheme-G.O. Ms. No. 175
* Notification and adoption of ‘Final Therapy Prices-G.O. Ms. No. 176