|Hall Ticket download :|
|Notification||Date Of Exam||Download|
|Noti.No: 09/2013 Departmental Tests November 2013 Session||12/12/2013 to 17/12/2013||Download|
* Health Scheme - Providing Cashless medical treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensioners and their dependent family members-G.O. Ms. No. 174
* Operational Guidelines for Issue of Health Cards -under Employees Health Scheme-G.O. Ms. No. 175
* Notification and adoption of ‘Final Therapy Prices-G.O. Ms. No. 176
Radio Lessons 2013-14
- Proc. Rc. No. 900/RVM(SSA)/C1/2013, Dated: 22-11-2013 - RVM(SSA) AP Hyderabad - Pedagogy Wing - Collection of Formative-I & Summative Data - Download
- Classes I to VIII Gender Wise & Grade Wise Data Collection Formats - Download
- TGTs ZONE I & II - Click Here
- TGTs ZONE III - Click Here
- TGTs ZONE IV - Click Here
- TGTs ZONE V - Click Here
- TGTs ZONEVI - Click Here
More Details available at http://apms.cgg.gov.in/
* RIGHT TO EDUCATION ACT SECTION 29 & 30 (TELUGU VERSION) - Download
* RTE-QUALITY ISSUES & CHALLENGES - Download
* CCE TELUGU VERSION (2013-2014) - Download
* CCE POWER POINT PRESENTATION - Download
* TRAINING MODULE FOR TRAINING & MONITORING TEAMS - Download
* HANDBOOK FOR MATHS TEACHERS(8th & 9th Classes) - Download
* MATHEMATICS ACADEMIC STANDARDS(With Examples) - Download
* MATHEMATICS - UNIT PLAN - Download
* MATHEMATICS - YEAR PLAN - Download
* CCE MODEL QUESTION PAPERS - Download
* CUMMULATIVE RECORD - Download
* Rc.No.362/E1-1/2013, Dated: 16-11-2013 - Drafting of teaching staff during summer vacation for Election duty/ enumeration censes / Training etc., Mission Mode Project in School Education – Orders - Download
* Rc.No.7232/D2-1/2012, Dated: 14-11-2013 - Providing of Subject teachers in needy High Schools on work adjustment instruction - Download
* Rc.No.5407/D2-1/2010, Dated: 11-11-2013 - Fraudulent Medical Reimbursement Claims Criminal Cases Finalisation of Disciplinary action - Instructions - Download
GO.67 Drawal of Salary (Payment of Salaries) for Teachers Strike Period in 13 Districts
GO.No.67 Dated 14.11.13 Drawal of Salary for Teachers Strike Period (popularly known as 33 days Strike Period) in 13 Seemandhra Districts || Teachers Strike Period Salary Payment Orders. Orders issued for Payment of Salaries to Teachers, Lecturers in 13 Seemandhra Districts, who have participaed in Strike on the call given by Samaikya Andhra Upadhyaya Porata Samithi and Teachers J.A.C. from 22.8.2013 to 10.10.2013, As It is agreed that the period of absence from 22.8.2013 to 10.10.2013 will be compensated by working for 33 days on holidays and which will be treated as duty
(A) Quarterly Examinations shall be conducted
from 01.12.2013 to 06.12.2013
(B) Half Yearly Examinations shall be conducted
from 07.01.2014 to 12.01.2014.
The attention of the Regional Joint Director of School Education, Kakinada, Guntur and Kadapa & the under mentioned District Educational Officers are informed that, the teachers working in Andhra and Rayalaseema area (13 districts) were on strike against the decision of the proposed bifurcation of the State of Andhra Pradesh from 22.08.2013 to 10.10.2013. On an agreement reached between the Government and the Samaikya Andhra Upadhyaya Porata Samithi on 10.10.2013 the teachers of the Andhra and Rayalaseema areas have called of their strike. As per para ii of the agreement, “It is agreed that the period of absence from 22.08.2013 to 10.10.2013 will be compensated by working for 33 days on holidays and which will be treated as duty”. They were on strike for 49 days, out of which 16 days were public holidays/ Dasara holidays (they are Krishnashtami August 29, Vinayaka Chavithi Sep 09, Second Saturday Sep 14, Gandhi Jayanthi Oct 02, Dasara Holidays from 04.10.2013 to 09.10.2013 = 16 days). Out of 49 days 33 days of instruction in the schools is lost to the School children.
Eligibility: A candidate who has/is
(i)Scored at least 55 % of marks in case of OC/BC and 50 %of marks in case of SC/ST in class VII Examination studied during the year 2012-13.
(ii)Studying in Government /Local Body /Government aided schools only and
(iii)Who’s parental annual income (both Parents put together) is below RS.1,50,000/- from all sources for which candidates have to produce latest original Annual Income Certificate issued by the MRO in case of Private employee and certificate issued by the employer in case of Government employee.
The students studying VIII class in A.P.Residential High Schools, A.P. Social Welfare Residential Schools, A.P.Tribal Welfare Residential High Schools, Government Ashram High Schools and Kasturba Residential Schools, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and in Private unaided Schools are not eligible to appear for the Examinations.
(iv)Candidate has also to submit the original caste certificate (issued by the MRO) to the Headmaster.
(v)Candidate has also to submit the Original VII class Pass Memo of Marks to the Headmaster.
Examination fee: Rs.100/- for OC/BC students & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST students. The examination fee has to paid in form of Demand Draft through SBH/SBI in favour of THE DIRECTOR FOR GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS; ANDHRA PRADESH; HYDERABAD.
a)Last date for remittance of Examination Fee by the Candidates to the Head Masters of the Schools concerned.: 10-09-2013(Tuesday)
b)Last date for remittance of fee in shape of Demand Drafts by the Head Masters.: 11-09-2013 (Wednesday)
c)Last date for submission of filled application forms alongwith demand drafts and other enclosures in the O/o. The District Educational Office by the School HM’s.: 13-09-2013 (Friday)
d)Last date for submission of Nominal Rolls along with fee receipts by the concerned DEO’s to O/o. the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad.: 18-09-2013 (Wednessday)
The Sate level National Talent Search (1st level) Examination 2014 Notification issued by the Office of the Director of Government Examinations. Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
National Talent Search (1st level) Examination will be conducted on 17-11-2013 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM in Telugu /Hindi /Urdu and English media at all the Head Quarters of 23 Districts in the State.
The students who are studying X class during the academic year 2013-2014 in any recognized school in Andhra Pradesh including Kendriya Vidyalayas and schools affiliated to I.C.S.E. & C.B.S.E., New Delhi are only eligible to appear for the examination.
Last Date for Submission of Applications to Head Masters: 31.08.2013
Date of National Talent Search (1st level) Examination: 17-11-2013 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
NTSE 2014 Exam Syllabus, How to Apply, NTSE 2014 Exam Fee Details: Download
Application Form: Download
The Commission is inviting the Departmental Tests applications from the candidates for November, 2013 Session Examinations through ON-LINE only on payment of Rs.50/- for each Test.
Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online/SBI : 25/09/2013.
Last date and Time for submission of Application : 30/09/2013 -5.00 P.M
Application Form, Time-Table and other full details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.apspsc.gov.in.
SCHOOL ACADEMIC CALENDAR -2013-14
|1||36,49 & 67||Special Language Test for Officers of the Education Department,Lower Standard|
|2||037||Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department|
|4||088 & 097||Departmental Test For Gazetted Officers of the Education Department|
Govt. of Andhra Pradesh given Permission to the Recruiting Agencies for filling 24078 posts including DSC-2013 through GO Ms.No. 183. As per G.O. the following posts are allotted to DSC-2013. The detailed Schedule, Syllubus, Rules, Guidelines., and District Wise Vacancy Position will be available soon.
* Notification for Recruitment Teachers DSC - 2013 - Download
* G.O.Ms.No. 183, Dated: 02.07.2013 - PUBLIC SERVICES – Recruitments – Filling of twenty four thousand seventyeight (24,078) vacant posts through Direct Recruitment –Permission to the Recruiting Agencies – Orders – Download
DSC-2013 Total Vacancies:
* Secondary Grade Teachers (SGTs) - 16,287
* Language Pandits - 1,425
* Physical Education Teacher (PETs) - 264
* S.A. Physical Director - 2
* School Assistant - 2,530
* Total Vacancies: 20,508
* Submission of Application Online: 01-08-2013 to 30-09-2013
* School Assistants: 09-10-2013
* Secondary Grade Teachers: 10-10-2013
* Language Pandits & Special Schools: 11-10-2013
Director of School Education issued TET September-2013 Notification. Candidates can apply for APTET – September 2013 to be held on Sunday 01/09 /2013 ‘ONLINE’ only through APTET website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/ from 15.07.2013.
Pass Criteria in TET:
The criteria for considering pass in APTET is as follows :
i) OC - 60% Marks and above
ii) BC - 50% Marks and above
iii) SC - 40% Marks and above
iv) ST - 40% Marks and above
v) Differently abled (PH)** - 40% Marks and above
APTET September - 2013 Schedule:
* APTET September-2013 Detailed Noitifiation - Download
* Information Bulletin (Syllubus, Exam Pattern & Eligibility Criteria etc.,): Download
1. Payment of Fees at AP Online or e - Seva/mee seva: 15.07.2013 to 31.07.2013
2. Download of APTET Information Bulletin: 15.07.2013
3. Online submission of application through http://aptet.cgg.gov.in: 16.07.2013 to 01.08.2013
4. Help Desk services on all working days: 15.07.2013 to 0 1 .09.2013
5. Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application: 16.07.2013 to 0 2 .08.2013
6. Downloading of Hall Tickets: 25 .0 8 .2013 onwards
7. Date of Examination:
* Paper - I : 01 .09.2013 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
* Paper - II: 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM
8. Declaration of Results: 20. 0 9 .2013