Guntur District Final SGT-Telugu Vacancies
Long Standing / Clear / Arising Vacancies
GO 63 Entitle Points Performance Points for AP Teachers Transfers 2015
Entitlement Points - Common Points
Performance Related Points Entitlement
|(a)||The teachers who secured National or Stateaward issued by the Central / State Government can be availed only once in the 8 year period.||5 points|
Institution Related Performance
|(a)||Increase in previous year’s enrolment by 10- 20% is ensured during each of the last 2 years||As per Child Info data base for the school||2|
|(b)||Attendance of children in a school by average year wise||Above 95%||2|
|90% – 95%||1|
|(c)||100% Transition of children within their school or catchment area Govt. Schools
5th to 6th class
7th to 8th class
8th to 9th class
|- HM certificate
- Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO
|a) Marks of A and A+ grade obtained by students in Class III, V & VIII in a school in the Annual Assessment Survey for that year
|If 80% and above students in the class got A and A+ If 70% to 79.99% students got B+||2 1|
|(d)||School Average performance in SSC Exam||- HM certificate
- Counter certified by Dy. EO
Cross verified with DG (Examinations)
|95% to 100% pass percentage
Individual Related Performance Points
|(a)||Teacher attendance in the institution at present cadre||- HM certificate
- Counter certified byDy.EO/MEO
|Above 95% attendance of total no. of working days for last 2 years||3|
|90% -94.99% attendance of total no. of working days for last 2 years||2|
|(b)||If the children of Govt. teacher are studying during the last 2 years in Govt./Aided schools (If both are working as teachers, one of the spouse will be entitled for these points)||Self-Certification Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO with Aadhaar seeded child info||2|
|(c)||Initiative in raising of funds/ material/property/infrastructure for developing the school
(last 2 years only)
|- HM certificate
- Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO
|Worth of more than 3 lakhs||3|
|2 – 2.99 lakhs||2|
|1 – 1.99 lakhs||1|
|(d)||Performance in SSC Results|
|100% pass in concerned subject.||3|
|90% and above pass||2|
|(e)||Participation of children in competitions at District/ State Level from the schools
Quiz, etc.Points to be given to the HM & concerned Teacher
|- HM certificate
- Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO
|(f)||Participation in sport & games : Points to be gives both for PET/HM||- HM certificate
- Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO
|Zonal / District||1|
|(g)||If teacher is residing at working habitation for last 2 years (applicable to HM / Teacher working in category IV schools only).||Self-Certification
Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO
|(h)||Conduct of science exhibition at school level with local contribution inviting neighboring schools in the Mandal
Green Crops & Environment
|Counter certified by Dy.EO/MEO||2|
The criteria for determination of the above performanceparameters shall be two preceding academicyears.
ii. Above all should be Certified by the HM & Counter signed by MEO/Dy.E.O.
Applicable to the HM / concerned Teachers.
Special Points (Extra Points):
|(1)||The President and General Secretary of the recognized Teachers’ Unions at the State and District Levels.||10 points|
|(2)||Un-married Headmistress Gr.II / unmarried female Teacher||10 Points|
|(3)||Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher, whose spouse is working in State Government or Central Government or PublicSector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution in the same District and opted for transfer nearer to and towards the place of working of his/her spouse, Benefit of spouse points shall be applicable to one of the spouses once in 8 years, and an entry shall be made in this regard in SR. A copy of certificate issued by the competent authority shall be enclosed to the check list to consider cases under this category||10 Points|
|(4)||Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted Teacher who is working as NCC Officer, if they have completed 8 years’ service in the school||10 Points|
|(5)||Headmaster/teacher who are enthusiastic and have inclination to teach in English Medium in English Medium schools / Parallel sections||5 Points|
|(6)||Teachers who are Physical Science teachers and who opt to teach Mathematics permanently in future and who have the requisite qualification||5 Points|
|(7)||Teachers/HMs willing to opt for difficult and remote area schools||5 Points|
|The teachers who are affected by rationalization process they are eligible for extra points over and above already secured. The teachers who have completed 8 years’ service are not eligible.||10 Points|
|9.||In case of a Tie in Points Secured|
|In case the entitlement points two or more applicants are equal, the inter-se seniority shall be determined as below:|
|(a)||Applicants having disability of more than 40% but less than 70% (Ortho-handicap. / Visually challenged/ Hearing Impaired) shall take priority|
|(b)||Subject to the above, the seniority in the cadre shall be taken into account|
|(c)||Priority to the candidate basing on the date of birth (Senior) besides rule (a) and (b).|
|(a)||If disciplinary action is initiated for irregular attendance/ Unauthorized absence, not completing syllabus, indiscipline etc. by competent authority|
|(i)||Major penalty awarded||5 Points|
|(ii)||Minor Penalty Awarded||3 Points|
|(b)||10th Class Pass Percentage is less than 30%||5 Points|
|(c)||The Headmaster Grade-II and the concerned subject Teacher of the school in which the pass percentage in the S.S.C. Public Exam (March) is less than 30%||5 Points|
|The following categories shall take precedence in the seniority list, in the order given below, irrespective of their entitlement points.|
|(a)||Physically handicapped i.e., those with not less than 70% orthopedically-handicapped / Visually challenged/Hearing Impaired.|
|(c)||Legally Separated Women|
|(d)||Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher who is suffering with the following diseases, in which he/she is undergoing treatment:|
|Open Heart Surgery, including Stunts|
|Kidney Transplantation / Dialysis
Back-ach Surgery (Spinal Chord Plates diseases)
Losses of Platelets in Blood
|(e)||Applicants with dependents i.e., Mother, Father, children, Spouse who are mentally retarded and are undergoing treatment|
|(f)||Children suffering with holes in the heart by birth and undergoing medical treatment available only at specified places to which they are seeking transfers|
|(g)||Applicants with dependent children suffering from Juvenile Diabetes|
|Note 1: For the purpose of (a, d, e & f) above, a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority i.e., District Medical Board / State Medical Board should be enclosed to the application for consideration of preferential categories. However candidates selected under PH quota and recorded in SR need not furnish any fresh certificate.|
|Note 2: The Headmaster Grade-II Gazetted / Teachers should avail either the preferential category (Rule 8) orthe special points Rule 7 (1 to 6) once in 8 years and an entry be made in SR.|
|Note 3: The teachers who have availed the preferential category or spouse category in the earlier transfer counselling and now shifted under Rationalization without completion of 8 years of service shall be given the respective benefits / entitlement points along with the Rationalization points.|
|(h)||Teachers shall exercise their option for their willingness to teach in English medium in the English Medium High Schools / English Medium Parallel High Schools. They shall be treated as English Medium teachers and will be posted for teaching in English medium henceforth. The required training will be provided. Preference will be given to the teachers who exercise the option for posting in the said school. Transfer shall be issued to the extent of requirement in the Schools.|
|(i)||Where there is dearth of Mathematics Teachers, the School Assistants (Physical Science) who are willing / opt to teach the Mathematic subject permanently / continuously in future shall be treated as a Mathematics teacher. Posting shall be issued to the extent of requirement in the Schools.|
|Rationalization exercise by District Level Committee 1. Rationalization of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools) as per G.O.Ms.No.39 Education, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51, Education, Dated: 07.08.2015
.2. Rationalization of Primary Schools which where positively consolidated as per G.O.Ms.No.39 Education, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51, Education, Dated: 07.08.2015 (where enrolment is less than 80) and all other primary schools as per G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.ll) Department, Dated: 23.04.2011.
3. Arriving at vacancies in Upper Primary Schools and High Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.ll) Department, Dated:23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (Ser.ll) Department, Dated:16.05.2011
4. The teachers who were given transfer orders in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute, after Rationalization exercise and arriving at the need in the schools, if need is established in the opted I transfer place all such teachers may be relieved.
5. Where the need is not established after rationalization exercise, all such transfer orders issued in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute, such transfer orders may be cancelled to allow them for apply for online transfer in the present counseling. (as per Govt. Memo.No.13329/Ser.ll/2012, Dated:16.06.2015)
|04.09.2015 TO 07.09.2015|
|Display of List of Vacancies Management wise, Category wise,subject Wise, Medium Wise in website in respect of Upper Primary Schools and High Schools and in respect of Primary Schools after completing rationalization process.||09.09.2015|
|Applying for transfer by HM / Teacher online and submission of print out application form to the concerned M.E.O. I Dy.E.O.||10.09.2015
|Receiving print out of the application form by the D.E.O. after verification by M.E.O. I Dy.E.O. and preparation of seniority list||11.09.2015
|Display of provisional Seniority lists based on performance points and entitlement points a website||14.09.2015|
|Submission of uploaded objections in the website and the proof if any to the District Educational Officer||15.09.2015 - 17.09.2015|
|Redressal of Objections I replies posted on website by District Educational Officer.||19.09.2015|
|Conformation and willingness of application to participate in transfer counseling by H.M./Teacher||20.09.2015
|Display of final Seniority list with performance points and entitlement points in website||23.09.2015|
|Submission of online web option by the Headmaster / Teacher||24.09.2015 - 25.09.2015|
|Display of transfer orders the Web and issue of orders (hard copy) by the concerned authorities (allotment should be generated for all categories of the posts to the applied candidates (District wise, category wise, Medium wise and subject wise basing on the web-options given by the indivdiuals||26.09.2015 to 01.10.2015|
Rules - The Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules 2015-16 -
Orders – Issued - Regarding
AP Teachers Transfers 2015 AP Teachers Transfers Web Counselling Process Details
A Demo was given to All Union Representatives on 7th Aug on the Teachers Transfers Web Counselling Process by the CSE Officials. Teachers should know that the Web Counselling is a Part of Teachers Transfers Process. The Transfers Process consists of 6-7 Steps. PRASAD INFOSYS trying to explain the steps one by one below
* Display of Vacancies
* Applying Online
* Confirmation of Application
* Provisional Seniority List
* Selecting Web Options / Web Counselling Participation.
* Generation of Transfer Orders
1. Display of Vacancies for AP Teachers Transfers Web Counselling:
In this First Step, the CSE will release the Clear Vacancies, 8 Years completed vacancies and vacancies due to Rationalization. These vacancies will be displayed in the CSE Website. Here Teachers should know that the arising vacancies are not displaying in this step as nobody has applied. From These Vacancies we can get an idea about the No of Vacancies which are clear to opt. Let us go to the 2nd step info provided to you by PRASAD INFOSYS
2. Apply Online for Teachers Transfers:
* In this Stage, Every teacher who wants to participate in the Transfers Counselling have to apply Online through the Link and Website given for applying online in Teachers Transfers. Teachers should note that in this step we are just submitting our details for generation of entitlement points and seniority points. This process was also there in our previous Transfers Processes.
* Teachers should apply Online within the stipulated given time. Those who submit their details Online will be able to participate in Web Counselling Process later. When you Submit your Details your Total Entitlement Points for Transfers will be calculated.
* Take Print Out of the Submitted Application and Submit it to MEO/ Gz HM.
3. Confirmation of Application:
When You submit your printed application to MEO/ Gz HM, it means that you are showing your willingness to participate in Transfers Process. MEO / Gz HM will forward this Application to DEO Office/ Higher Officials through the means given to them. Basing on all the Applications received, the Seniority Lists are going to be prepared.
4. Provisional Seniority Lists - Objections - Obtaining the OTP - Arising Vacancies:
* Provisional Seniority Lists of all the Teachers who applied Online, will be prepared as prepared by the Officials as per the Norms and Guidelines going to be issued for AP Teachers Transfers. These norms will be available at http://prasadinfosys.webnode.com when they are released. These List will be displayed in the Website.
* If any Objections raised on these Lists, they can be submitted to the Officials with in the time. After rectifying the objections, Final Seniority Lists will be prepared.
* After preparation of Final Seniority List, Every Teacher has to confirm his/her Candidature for participation in Teachers Transfers Process. When they Confirm their details in Website, One Time Password OTP will be sent to their mobile. (To the Mobile Number provided by you while submitting your application at step 1)
* When Once, we confirm Our Candidature, Our Post will be shown in Arising Vacancies.
5. Web Options - Web Counselling - Choosing Places by Web Options:
* This is one of the crucial step and has to be done carefully because the future of your place allotment is going to be based on this step.
* Using the ID and OTP sent to the Mobile every Teacher has to select Places through Online.
* Teachers can select Clear Vacancies, 8 years vacancies, rationalization vacancies and arising vacancies as per their choice.
* When District is selected, Mandals List will be displayed. When You select a Mandal, all the existing vacancies, 8 years vacancies, arising vacancies will be shown for selection for that teacher. Every Teacher has a Choice of selecting 199 Options. The Number may be increased.
* Those Teachers who have completed 8 Years / who are participating in Transfers Process due to rationalization, while giving options in the last they should select 'select all'.
* Every Teacher can change their Web Options Preferences for Two Times.
* To give unwilling, The Teacher has to give his own Place as the Last Option. When they Prefer their Own Schools as Last Option, when will remain in that School, when the Preferred Schools are not available.
6. Generation of Transfer Orders:
After closure of Web Options - Choosing Places by Web Options Transfer Orders will be generated Online with in 5 Days. The Allotted New Schools details will be sent through SMS to concerned Teachers Mobile Number.
ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR 2015-16 . AP.
Academic calendar main schedule of activities :-
Reopening of the schools 12th June (Changed to 15th June vide Proc.82),
- FA1. July (June and July Syllabus)
- FA2. August (August Syllabus)
- SA1. 28.09.15 to 07.10.15 (Up to September Syllabus)
- FA3. November (October and November Syllabus)
- SA2. 14.12.15 to 22.12.15
- FA4. February (January and February Syllabus)
- SA3. 12.04.16 to 22.04.16
Pre Final for X class15.02.16 to 27.02.16
Term Holidays:1st term:
12.10.15 to 22.10.15 (Dasara)
2nd term:09.01.16 to 17.01.16 (Sankranti)
24.12.15 to 02.01.16
Summer vacation23.04.16 to 12.06.16
SSC -CUMULATIVE GRADE APOINT AVERAGE SYSTEM (CGPA)
The Board of Secondary Education is announcing Results only in Grading System.
This is adopted from CBSE. In this system Marks will not be declared. Only Grades subject wise and Grade Points will be printed in Marks Memos.The grading system is as follows
The Grading Process is given subject wise for each and every subject based on grace points at the final list .Grades such as A1, A2,B1,B2,C1,C2,D1,D2,E/Fail . Total of 9 Grades , and the Points from 3-10 Points for each grade .There are no points for failure/failed candidates .The Total points are taken and added and then it is divided with number of subjects and the results will be given in points and thus it was the final points for the students and he can have a grade. 10th class results 2013 grades are given below
Students who scored better grades in all subjects will get better CPGA Points.Means Overall Performance in all subjects is taken into account in this system.
PRC - 2015 GO's
TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET) &
TEACHER RECRUITMENT TEST(TRT) 2014
SSC: PS –EM –MOST IMP MATERIAL FOR C,D GRADE STUDENTS
SSC: PS- EM-MATCHINGS BITS OF ALL CHAPTERS
SSC:PS-CHEMISTRY IMP. QUESTIONS
SSC: PHYSICAL SCIENCE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ™( BY SREEKAR SIR)
SSC : MATHEMATICS MODEL PAPERS (PREPARED BY RAJU SIR: PUNGANURU)
10th CLASS- SOCIAL STUDY MATERIAL FOR MOST DULL STUDENTS(T.M)
10th CLASS- PHYSICAL SCIENCES MOST EXPECTED PUBLIC QUESTION PAPERS(T.M)
10th CLASS- PHYSICAL SCIENCES IMPORTANT QUESTIONS (TM)
10th CLASS- MATHS CHAPTER WISE BITS(TM)
10th CLASS- MATHS CHAPTER WISE ASSIGNMENTS(TM)
10th CLASS- MATHS PUBLIC EXPECTED PAPERS(EM)
CTR:: REVISED LIST OF ADARSH CLUSTERS SCHOOLS LIST
10th CLASS PHYSICAL SCIENCE (TM) BIT BANK - PART:1
CTR:: DATA ENTRY Proforma for SSC SPOT valuation Seniority Lists
SSC-2014 BS(EM) STUDY MATERIAL FOR SLOW LEARNERS
SSC-2014 SOCIAL(EM) STUDY MATERIAL FOR SLOW LEARNERS
SSC-2014 ENGLISH STUDY MATERIAL FOR SLOW LEARNERS
HINDI STUDY MATERIAL FOR SSC STUDENTS( EXCELLENT- DOWNLOAD
X class suggestive Question Papers
-Subject Wise Work Distribution of Classes to Teachers instead of Class wise Distribution and responsibilities- Curriculum implementation in Primary Schools and primary section of upper primary schools. How to allot Classes to Teachers in Primary Schools ?. Teachers should take up Subject Wise Classes instead of existing Class wise Work Distribution.
Rc.305-Subject Wise Work Distribution in Primary Schools Instead of Classwise Responsibilities
* If the teacher is absent due to CL / other kinds of leaves there will be no classes for that particular class.
* Teachers naturally are interested to teach particular subjects based on their expertise, qualifications and may not be equally competent to teach all the subjects effectively
* Change of teachers from period to period brings in new ways of dealing with the classes/ children depending upon the teacher.
* Continuity in terms of children progress subject wise need to be focused during the primary stage.
* Teacher absenteeism/ teachers on leave/ teachers on duty affects a class completely as there will be no teacher to teach any subject.
SUBJECT WISE PROPOSED DISTRIBUTION OF TEACHERS AT PRIMARY LEVEL
* Teacher selects the subject based on his / her interest and expertise.
* Capacity building of teacher with a focus on one or two subjects. So that he can teach the same subjects effectively for all classes.
* Training can be focused on one or Two subjects for more number of days for their capacity building instead of focusing on all the subjects in the limited period.
* Teachers can collect subject specific TLM in a focused way in their subject.
* Teachers can plan and take up remedial teaching to improve the basic competencies in their subjects.
* Therefore, it is proposed for adapting subject specific responsibilities to the teachers and the nature of distribution of subjects in a multigrade situation is suggested here under.
WORK DISTRIBUTION TABLE AMONG TEACHERS IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS/SECTIONS
|Sl. No.||No. of Teachers||Subject Distribution|
|I||Single teacher schools||All subjects all classes|
|2||Two teacher schools||Teacher l - 2 subjects - Telugu and English for classes I to V
Teacher 2 - 2 subjects - Maths and EYS for classes I to V
|3||Three teacher schools||T-I - I & 2 classes -
T-2 - 2 subjects - Telugu and English for classes III to v
T-3 - 2 subjects - Maths and EVS for classes III to V (or)
Tl - Language Telugu for classes I to V
T2 - Maths for classes I to V
T3 - English and EVS for classes I to V
|4||Four teacher schools||Tl - I & 2 classes T2 - Language Telugu for 3,4.5classes
T2 - Maths for 3.4,5 classes
T3 - English and EYS tor all 3,4,5 classes
Each teacher should take one subject for all classes l
class I to V.
– Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State GovernmentEmployees from1stJanuary 2014– Sanctioned – Orders – Issued
Grades : A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D1, D2, E
* Grade E
* Grade WH
|Result With Held for want of information|
* Grade MP
* Grade CP
* Grade AB
|Absent for All Papers|
* Memo No. 138/36/TFR/2014, Dated: 19/02/2014 - HRMS - Online Submission of Bills and implementation of Electronic Payments for all transactions processed trhough Treasuries - Instructions - Download.
* Memo No.N1/10389/2012, Dated:23-01-2014 - T & A Dept – Implementation of electronic payments on pilot basis – Certain instructions – Download.
* G.O.Ms.No. 48 , Dated: 19-02-2014 - SALARIES – Payments to the Employees through Banks – Payment of salaries and all other employee payments mandatorily “ONLINE” through Banks - Amendment Orders – Download.
* District and
* Assembly Constituency and
* Search with House Number or Name or Photo Identity Card Number
* Health Scheme - Providing Cashless medical treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensioners and their dependent family members-G.O. Ms. No. 174
* Operational Guidelines for Issue of Health Cards -under Employees Health Scheme-G.O. Ms. No. 175
* Notification and adoption of ‘Final Therapy Prices-G.O. Ms. No. 176